Financial Planning Administrator
More jobs from this company
Callaghans has been part of the Canberra accounting scene for over 45 years, first opening our doors in 1974. We work closely with businesses and individuals to deliver outstanding results and build long lasting relationships.
We are currently seeking applications to fulfil a role as a Financial Planning Administrator in a growing business within the Financial Planning team in our Belconnen office. This is a great opportunity to work with an established team, who are highly experienced and professional in their carriage of holistic advice to a wide spectrum of clients. The ideal candidate will be a highly driven individual with a positive attitude with the ability to demonstrate qualities of being a team player.
In this highly busy and varied role, you will ensure your workflow is dealt with in an efficient and effective manner and to best practice quality standard. You will need to have an eye for detail, be a quick learner and work well to firm deadlines. Your core responsibility is to assist the team to manage the client base and grow the business by providing support to the financial advisers.
Callaghans Core Values
True Integrity – build and grow respect by action
Be Present – discover opportunities through listening
Be Passionate – love what you do
Make a Difference – create impact
Community – strength from connections
Callaghans Promise to Clients
Expert Advice Within a Comprehensive Network of Knowledge
Approachable – client interaction is one of the best parts of the job!
We Raise the Bar – we don’t want to do what everyone else is doing
True Integrity – we will be worthy of our client’s trust and investment
Listen – Collaborate – Deliver – when an accountant, financial advisor and client collaborate, great things happen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full support to 2x Financial Advisers
- Ensuring that a high level of compliance is maintained
- Assist the Advisers by preparing related documentation for client meetings
- Follow up actions from client appointments and requests to clients for information
- Implement client recommendations from financial plan, limited advice and financial review documents
- Liaising with product providers and platforms
- Documenting and updating client records
- Assisting clients with Asset Finance
- Other ad hoc duties
- The passion to work in a close knit, high performing team
- Ability to plan and prioritize to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and Word and high level of computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated client service ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Relevant degree qualifications
- Experience in the industry
- Xplan competency
This is an excellent opportunity for any individual who is looking to start or transition into the financial services industry and/or expand on their current experience.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Salary Package is dependent on experience but will be circa $55k – $70k.
If you feel that you would thrive in a challenging, dynamic environment, please send through your resume with a cover letter explaining how you could add to our team to [email protected]
Successful candidates will be contacted after the Canberra Day long weekend.