• Belconnen location
• Great team with client focused culture
• Diverse and interesting client base
Callaghans is seeking an amazing, client focused Accountant to join our team and help us continue to deliver extraordinary client service to our community.
Benefits of being at Callaghans
- A challenging and rewarding career path with great colleagues focused on client service and a diverse long term client base
- Opportunities to work closely with Callaghans dedicated financial planning team to achieve clients’ financial security and wealth goals.
- Training opportunities in both general and specialist areas depending on interest
- Relocation assistance to interstate applicants
- A negotiable, competitive salary for the right candidate based on experience
Callaghans Core Values for How We Do Business
True Integrity – build and grow respect by action
Be Present – discover opportunities through listening
Be Passionate – love what you do
Make a Difference – create impact
Community – strength from connections
Callaghans Promise to Clients
Expert Advice – Within a Comprehensive Network of Knowledge
Approachable – client interaction is one of the best parts of the job!
We Raise the Bar – we don’t want to do what everyone else is doing
True Integrity – we will be worthy of our client’s trust and investment
Listen – Collaborate – Deliver – When an accountant, financial advisor and client collaborate, great things happen.
Our new team member will:
- Enjoy interacting with clients and working (behind the scenes to start) to help them build wealth and knowledge
- Have responsibility for completing increasingly complex client compliance work and take pride in the provision of a high standard of service to all clients in conjunction with relevant deadlines
- Have high level written and verbal communication skills and be able to establish a rapport with clients
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Help enhance and build Callaghans systems and processes with ideas and concepts based on their own experience
- Have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Be keen to build technical skills by preparing client compliance work with a view to working towards the provision of accounting and tax advice to clients in client meetings.
- Prepare comprehensive and concise work papers for source documents
- Be fully CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 5 years full-time experience in a public practice environment working across a range of entities including individuals
- Have a high standard of excel and word and be able to interact with multiple forms of input and technology platforms
How to apply:
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]